Robust centrifugal single-inlet, medium-pressure fans fitted with an impeller with backward-facing blades
- Steel sheet casing
- Impeller with backward-curved blades made from robust sheet steel
- Motors with IE-2 efficiency, except for motors with lower powers than 0.75 kW and single-phase motors.
- Class F motors, with bearings, IP55 protection
- Three-phase 230/400V.50Hz. (up to 5.5 HP) and 400/690V.-50Hz. (power over 5.5 HP)
- Max. air temperature to transport: -20℃ + 120℃
- Anticorrosive finish in polyester resin, polymerised at 190℃, after alkaline degreasing and phosphate-free pre-treatment.
- Special windings for different voltages
- Fan designed to transport air up to 250℃
- Stainless steel fans
- ATEX Certification, category 2 (see CBI/ATEX series)