Centrifugal single-inlet, medium-pressure fans with casing and sheet steel impeller
- Steel sheet casing
- Impeller with forward-facing blades made from galvanised sheet steel
- Model CFI 38-2M casing made from cast aluminium
- Motors with IE-2 efficiency, except for motors with lower powers than 0.75 kW and single-phase motors.
- Class F motors, with with ball bearings, IP55 protection, except single-phase models which have IP54 protection. Model CFI-38 IP21 protection
- Single-phase 230V. -50Hz. and three phase 230/400V.-50Hz. (up to 5.5 HP) and 400/690V.-50Hz. (power over 5.5 HP)
- Max. air temperature to transport: -20℃ + 120℃. Maximum 100℃ for model CFI-38
- Anticorrosive finish in polyester resin, polymerised at 190℃, after alkaline degreasing and phosphate-free pre-treatment.
- Special windings for different voltages
- Fan designed to transport air up to 250℃
- Stainless steel fans