Mobile fans with possibility of directing airflow
- Sheet steel tubular casing.
- Impeller in polyamide 6 reinforced with fibre glass
- Protection guard against contacts, in accordance with standard UNE 100250, on both sides
- Connection box with start-stop switch that can be rearmed manually to avoid switching the fan on accidentally (ISO 12100-2)
- Airflow direction from motor to impeller
- Single-phase two-speed motors with IE-2 efficiency, except lower powers 0.75 kW.
- Class F motors, with ball bearings and IP55 protection, except single-phase versions from size 35 to size 56, IP54 protection.
- Single-phase 230V.-50Hz., and three-phase 230/400V.-50Hz.
- Working temperature: -25℃ + 50℃
- Anticorrosive finish in polyester resin, polymerized at 190℃, after alkaline degreasing and phosphate-free pre-treatment
- Airflow direction from impeller to motor
- 100% reversible impellers.
- Special windings for different voltages
- ATEX Certification, category 2