Wall-mounted axial fans with ATEX certification and possible Ex e, Ex d, Ex tc and Ex tb markings
- Impeller made from cast aluminium
- Airflow direction from motor to impeller
- Stuffing-box spark-proof included
- Protection guard against contacts, in accordance with standard UNE-EN ISO 12499:2010 included in models 25 to 63, other models as accessory.
- Support frame in sheet steel with aluminium strip in the impeller area in accordance with Standard EN 14986:2007
- Class F motors with ball bearings and ATEX certification, Ex e explosion-proof and Ex d, Ex tc, or Ex tb flame resistant
- Three phase, 50Hz, 230/400V motors up to and including 4kW. 400/690V over 4kW
- Fan working temperature: -20℃ + 40℃
- Rust retardant finish with ATEX paint, containing no ferrous components, in polyester resin polymerised at 190°C, after phosphate free pre-treatment
- Built-in motors with PTC
- Special windings for different electrical supplies and frequencies
- ATEX construction for different categories
- Fans with two-speed motor.
- Ex d flame-resistant single-phase motors